In order to meet student authentication requirements as set by federal guidelines and the Higher Learning Commission, the College of Business Testing Center provides proctoring for online business course exams at no additional charge.
These services, an alternative to ProctorU, UCO’s official online test proctoring service, are available to students enrolled in any online business course.
The College of Business Testing Center is located in BUS 111. Scheduling an exam with the UCO College of Business Testing Center is as easy as 1-2-3. Simply follow the steps below to get started.
Please note: On weekends, enter through the northwest doors (facing the Mass Communications building) or through one of the east doors (facing the faculty parking lot and the Liberal Arts building).
*The College of Business Testing Center is closed on all UCO observed holidays and all other days classes are not in session (e.g., breaks, snow days, etc.).
2018 Testing Center Schedule
By appointment only, availability permitting (first-come, first-served)
The Business Senior Exam must be completed between:
- Sept. 4 – Sept. 23, 2018 for the fall 2018 full-term sections of MGMT 4813 Strategic Management
College of Business Testing Center Closed
- Wednesday, Nov. 21 – Sunday, Nov. 25 – Thanksgiving Break
FALL REGULAR SEMESTER (Sept. 9 – Dec. 14, 2018)
|DAY OF THE WEEK||HOURS OF OPERATION||FIRST EXAM||LAST EXAM
|Sunday||9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.||9:30 a.m.||4:30 p.m.
|Monday||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.||9:30 a.m.|
|Tuesday||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.||9:30 a.m.|
|Wednesday||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.||9:30 a.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.||9:30 a.m.||7:30 p.m.
|Friday||9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.||9:30 a.m.||4:30 p.m.
|Saturday||9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.||9:30 a.m.||2:30 p.m.
Students have an alternative option to the College of Business Testing Center for scheduling online business exams through UCO’s official online test proctoring service, ProctorU. Students must meet the System Requirements to utilize the services of ProctorU.
Please note: ProctorU is not a free service, nor is it covered by the student’s fees for UCO online courses. Students are responsible for all exam fees associated with ProctorU, including extra fees charged for late registrations and the “Take it Now” feature. The College of Business only covers the base cost for the proctoring session for the Business Senior Exam (BSE), but extra fees associated with late registrations and the “Take it Now” feature are not covered.
If you are a College of Business faculty member teaching an online course (including SPOC courses) in the College of Business, simply follow the steps below to schedule your exam(s).
- Fill out the College of Business Testing Center Proctor Request form per course taught for all exams given in a course for the semester.
- You will receive a confirmation of the Proctor Request submitted to the College of Business Testing Center. This is not a confirmation of the exam scheduled, but only a confirmation that the request was received by the College of Business Testing Center.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the College of Business Testing Center once the exam(s) are scheduled.
- Once you receive the confirmation, notify your students that they may now register for their exams in the College of Business Testing Center.
Please note: Not all students in a course may be able to test in the College of Business Testing Center. Student appointments are first-come, first-served. Appointments must be scheduled at least 12-hours in advance. If space is unavailable, the student will need to set-up an appointment to test through ProctorU. Students should be referred to the Policies and Procedures for questions about the College of Business Testing Center and scheduling an exam.
To access the Faculty Information Guide for utilizing the College of Business Testing Center, visit the Faculty F: drive and the folder titled, “CB Testing Center.” The Faculty Information Guide covers the following topics:
- What to include in your online course syllabus
- How to register exams through ProctorU
- How to register exams through the CBTC
- Ideal timelines for submitting proctor request forms for the CBTC
- How to request a make-up proctored exam for a student in the CBTC
- Things to consider when planning your exam schedules
- What to consider when determining approved exam materials for CBTC
- ***NEW*** CBTC No Show / Late Policy
- Guidelines for setting up your exams in D2L and Connect for CBTC
- How to request DSS accommodations through the CBTC
Get More Information
For more information or questions about the College of Business Testing Center, call (405) 974-2695 or email email@example.com. Please email on weekends as the phone is only answered Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
For information about ProctorU, visit their support site or email Dr. Geoff Willis at firstname.lastname@example.org.