Ms. Anderson joined the UCO College of Business faculty in 2006. She is an instructor in the department of finance and primarily teach introduction to business courses. Ms. Anderson’s primary teaching goals are to expose students to a variety of business environments and to initiate their exploration of the vast career opportunities available to them as business professionals.
She is the Sam Walton Fellow and faculty adviser for the Students in Free Enterprise (SIFE) Team.
- Ph.D. Candidate, Personal Financial Planning, Kansas State University
Dissertation Title: Are financial knowledge, financial risk tolerance, and the uncertainty regarding future long-term care need associated with long-term care insurance ownership by baby boomers?
- MBA,Healthcare Management, Oklahoma City University
- B.B.A, Marketing, University of Central Oklahoma
- Jamie Lynn, G., Robert, R., Anderson, N., Sara, B., Cliff, R. A. (2014). Adoption of Mobile Payment Technology by Consumers. Family and Consumer Sciences Research Journal, 42(2), 358-368.
- Henegar, J. M., Archuleta, K., Grable, J., Britt, S., Anderson, N. G., Anita, D. (2013). Credit Card Behavior as a Function of Impulsivity and. Journal of Financial Counseling and Planning, 24(2), 13. http://www.afcpe.org/assets/pdf/v24_2_37-49.pdf
- Anderson, N., Fernatt, F., Roddermund, R., Sages, R., Grable, J. (2012). Mama’s boys and Nature’s girls: Explaining differences in risk attitudes between women and men. Global Journal of Human Social Science, 12(15), 10-21.
- Grable, J. E., Cupples, S., Frenatt, F., Anderson, N. (2012). Evaluating the Link Between Perceived Income Adequacy and Financial Satisfaction: A Resource Deficit Hypothesis Approach. Social Indicators Research, 114(3), 1109-1124. http://www.springer.com
- Outstanding Research Journal Article of the Year, Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education (2014)
- Outstanding Faculty/Staff Award, Women of Many Ethnic Nationalities (2012)
- Economics and International Business – Dept. Faculty Service Award (2011)
- SIFE Rookie Team of the Year (2010)