Phone: (405) 974-2441home
- Ph.D., Management Science – Accounting, University of Texas at Dallas
Dissertation Title: Factors that affect the market interpretation of financial statements and other disclosures
- MBA, University of Texas at Dallas
- CFP Professional Education Program,Certified Financial Planner courses, College for Financial Planning
- M.A., Teaching — Physics major, Computer Science minor, University of Texas at Dallas
- B.S., Electrical Engineering, University of Louisiana
- Miller, L. (2014). An Integrative Business Case Utilizing An Online Database. Journal of Business Case Studies (JBCS), 10(1), 21–32.
- Miller, L. (2014). Miller Table Company: A Profit Analysis Case Integrating Managerial Accounting, Microeconomics And Marketing. American Journal of Business Education (AJBE), 7(1), 31–36.
- Miller, L. (2013). A Managerial Accounting Case Utilizing Optimization And Simulation. Journal of Business Case Studies (JBCS), 9(5), 381–386.
- Miller, L. (2012). An Internet-based Accounting Information Systems Project. American Journal of Business Education (AJBE), 5(6), 743–752.
- Arugaslan, O., Miller, L. (2006). On the Conditioning the Financial Market’s Reaction to Seasoned Equity Offerings. Lahore Journal of Economics, 11(2), 14. http://www.lahoreschoolofeconomics.edu.pk/JOURNAL/Vol-11NoII/Onur,%20Louise.pdf