Phone: (405) 974-5843work
Dr. Pham is an economist interested in issues related to energy, natural resources, the environment and economic development.
- Ph.D., Economics, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- B.S., Economics and Finance, Summa Cum Laude, University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
- `Can Capital-Energy Substitution Foster Economic Growth?’, Land Economics, 92(3): 491-514, August 2016 (with Itziar Lazkano).
- `Is It Risky to Go Green? Volatility Modeling of the Green Bond Market.’, Journal of Sustainable Finance and Investment, 6(4): 263-291, October 2016.
- Graduate Student Excellence Fellowship, UW-Milwaukee (2016-2017)
- Asian Faculty and Staff Association (AFSA) Award, UW-Milwaukee (2016)
- UW-Milwaukee Chapter Scholarship, Golden Key International Honour Society (2015)
- Student Association Award, UW-Milwaukee (2015)
- J. Walter Elliott Memorial Award for Excellence in Macroeconomics, UW-Milwaukee (2013)
- Chancellor’s Graduate Student Fellowship – UW-Milwaukee (2012-2014)
- UW-La Crosse Chapter Scholarship, Golden Key International Honour Society (2011)
- Maurice and Elizabeth Graff Scholarship in Economics – UW-La Crosse (2011)
- Global Link Scholarship – UW-La Crosse (2008-2009)
- Undergraduate Full Scholarship – UW-La Crosse (2008-2011)
- Odon Vallet Scholarship (2007)