The UCO MBA is an AACSB-accredited 35-hour degree program that takes 16 months to complete, located in the heart of
Downtown Oklahoma City. You will learn from and meet with industry leaders in the city and around the globe.
firstname.lastname@example.org (405) 974-5445
- Courses and learning objectives developed by local industry leaders
- Classes and projects focus on creative problem-solving
- Hands-on integrative projects with local organizations provide real-world experience and connections
- International business immersion experience contributes to building a global business leadership skill set
- MBA Learning Outcomes
- Classes held in the heart of Downtown OKC at the UCO Downtown
- Courses are offered two nights a week for a completion time of 16 months
- Our 26-month program can accommodate your busy schedule by attending class on average, one night a week
- We welcome students with diverse backgrounds in business and non-business fields
- Faculty and staff focused on high-quality interactions with students to facilitate learning
- Multiple opportunities inside and outside the classroom provide students connections for career-building relationships
- Cohort-based program encourages lasting professional relationships
- The total cost of the program is just under $18,000*
- MBA tuition waivers and scholarships are available for prospective and current students
- An approximate cost can be calculated via (tuition calculator)
*Cost is for Oklahoma residents. Cost includes International Immersion Experience, which ranges from $3,500 to $4,500, depending on the location.
The College of Business currently offers $1,000 financial support for students. 2018 locations currently include Bangkok and Switzerland.
**a Score Report Waiver is available for qualified applicants
- November 16 – Priority Admission
Application Deadlines for Fall Admission
- May 15 – Priority Admission
- July 15 – Regular Admission
- August 1 – Space Available Admission
March 29, 2018
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
UCO Downtown (Carnegie Centre)